Integrated communication services
iCAN provides integrated communication services that include:
- Telephone (VOIP)
- Email (Google app, MS small business server)
- Email access anywhere (Email mobile access)
- Fax (fax to email)
- Teleconference, etc
What's voice-over IP?
IP telephony solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks enabling users to easily communicate in any workspace using any media, device, or operating system.
Using the network as the platform, IP telephony solutions help organisations of all sizes realise greater security, resilience, and scalability in addition to the inherent benefits of using a converged network for transport and interconnection.
Key differences between VOIP solutions
In our industry we get many clients asking us how our integrated communication solutions are different compared to using Skype™, Google Talk and MSN Messenger (Windows Live™ Messenger) etc.
While there are many differences, the main differences are as follows:
- Generally speaking VOIP programs don't offer all the functionality that come with a telephone service.
- As with all services, there are trade-offs in what features you need or want and what you are willing to pay for them.
- Quality of service, sending data and voice over the same network needs to be prioritised so that the call quality is not degraded, QOS (quality of service) is extremely important. Simply put their is little use saving money on your phone system if nobody can clearly hear you on your phone.
- Support, what happens if your phone systems fails, would this impact your business? Our systems are constantly monitored for network lag, etc and at the smallest indication of a problem we are already on to it and in the remote chance that something fails before we pick it up, wouldnt it give you greater confidence that you can contact us to log a support call?
Ask iCAN for phone, fax, email, text, data, CRM and business integrated systems.