Transform your business with virtualisation.
Improve the efficiency and availability of your IT resources and applications through virtualisation. Consolidate your old servers by virtualisation. VMWare customers typically save 50 to 70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMWare.
What is virtualisation?
Virtualisation lets you run multiple virtual machines on a single physical machine, with each virtual machine sharing the resources of that one physical computer across multiple environments. Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical computer.
Why your company should virtualise?
Virtualising your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilisation and flexibility of your existing assets. Around the world, companies of every size benefit from VMWare virtualisation. See how virtualising 100% of your IT infrastructure will benefit your organisation.
Five top reasons to adopt vIrtualisation software
- Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy 'one application to one server' model with server consolidation.
- Reduce costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve desktop manageability and security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.